Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time for Trouble!

Well, he made it! After 2 long weeks of waiting, Trouble arrived this morning at 8:30. I am boarding him at Topline Equestrian Center, which is convenient because it's less than 15 minutes from work and Cathy is based there so I won't have to haul out for lessons!

When I got to the barn, Trouble was in his new stall happily munching hay and he looked no worse for the wear. His legs were tight and he seemed happy, so I am one relieved mom right now! I unloaded some of my stuff from my over-packed car and made sure his new blankies fit. I also fed him way more carrots than I should have, but he's gotta learn who his new mom is, and quickly since he is about to go into hardcore bootcamp! I will head back out there after work today to hand walk him a bit, and then hopefully be able to go for a hack tomorrow afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment